About Los Cabos Women's Wellness
Provide awareness, educational and preventative health programs and humanitarian assistance to women of all ages in the Los Cabos area.
The goals of Los Cabos Women's Wellness include:
- Provide educational, awareness and preventative programs for breast and cervical cancer.
- Support and organize educational programs within local schools, civic groups and governmental organizations.
- Provide medical resources including mammography machines.
- Assist in obtaining funding for breast and cervical cancer screening for women of limited resources.
- Work and collaborate with government agencies to assist women diagnosed with breast or cervical cnacer to obtain medical treatment through Segura Popular.
- Facilitate continuing education, training, and resources for the Los Cabos medical community.
- Domestic abuse/awareness and prevention.
Los Cabos Women's Wellness Foundation, LCWWF Fundación Para El Bienestar de La Mures, BCS, is a US 501c3 entity that continues and extends the work of the Los Cabos Children's Foundation in assisting women and families of the Los Cabos area. LCWWF is committed to increase the level of awareness of women's health issues primarily through educational and preventive programs in the need for early detection and diagnosis of breast and cervical cancer. LCWWF will assist in facilitating the medical treatment options available to women of limited resources.
As a result, LCWWF, in collaboration with DIF and other civic organizations, has been actively involved in providing educational and awareness materials as well as participating in programs within local schools. LCWWF is working with DIF in facilitating a system whereby women diagnosed with cancer can navigate the Segura Popular system so as to receive needed medical treatment.